Monday, January 28, 2008

Freud Asks a Question


Today Freud said (see 1st post for details) "What's up with Britney?"

In 8th period, I asked a question:
Me:What category does this poem fit into? Metaphysical, Romantic, Victorian, or Modern?
Kevin raised his hand.
Me: Yes Kevin?
Kevin: What's up with Britney?
Me: What?
Kevin: It's on the board. Did something else happen? What did she do now?
Me: How am I supposed to know? I came in this morning and that's what Freud was asking. I guess he's been thinking about it this weekend. You'll have to ask him.
Kevin: Oh. Well, Romantic, because it's about his moment of inspiration in nature.
Me: I wonder what kind of poetry Britney would write...

After Class, Genafer stops by.
Me: Yes?
Genafer: Metaphysical, Ms. Stutelberg.

It took me a while to realize she was answering the Britney question.

No comments: